REWARD YOUR LOYAL GUESTS AND ATTRACT NEW BUSINESS WITH YOUR OWN BRANDED GIFT CARDS.
Whether you create a custom-designed gift card, or you select one of our standard designs, a gift card from your hotel helps present a professional image.
Whether you are a single property, have multiple sales outlets, or are part of a chain or brand, you can configure iQ-Gift Cards to be accepted at one, some, or all of your locations.
Unlike most systems in which the purchase price of the gift card is held by the card processor until the card is redeemed, iQ-GiftCard is free of transaction fees and when you sell a gift card the money stays with you!
- There are no terminal fees or equipment you need to buy!
- You can process Gift Cards on any computer using roomMaster or iQ-POS
- It’s your money! All deposits on gift cards remain with you.
- Your Gift Cards can be used across your chain or brand, allowing customers to load a card at property A and use it at property B.
If you have a day spa, meeting rooms, or tours & activities to manage, then iQ-Schedule will take out the hassle of managing multiple manual diaries and fully automate guest service scheduling. With iQ-Schedule, you have an integrated and seamless approach to managing all of your guest scheduling needs, fully integrated with roomMaster.
Front desk staff can view and book iQ-Schedule events from reservations or guest folios, and clear notifications are displayed when a front desk agent cancels a room reservation for a guest with appointments booked in iQ-Schedule, allowing them to cancel the appointments at the same time.
iQ-Schedule is available in two editions to suit the needs of your hotel, whether you are managing a spa, tours & activities, or meeting rooms.
iQ-Schedule also has a group billing feature which allows a group of guests in the spa to combine all their charges for example.
- Full integration with iQ-Point of Sale enabling easy billing to a guest’s folio or use our integrated credit card module to process the payment.
- Manage employee commissions and gratuities, plus e-mail schedules
iQ-Anywhere module allows remote access, via tablet or smart phone, check in guests, post mini bar charges, change room status or check out guests.
With iQ-Anywhere, management and staff are able to access important roomMaster functions with any web browser, whether it is on a computer, tablet or smartphone. Devices with an internet connection can access roomMaster data from anywhere, even on the other side of the world.
Many different roles, many different uses – iQ-Anywhere is a valuable tool for multiple roles within your property:
- Management/Ownership – View the hotel’s Snapshot, availability and historical revenue information from anywhere, even while away on vacation. Run any SQL/Report Writer report that you have created in roomMaster using our user-friendly report writer on your iPhone, iPad, Andriod or mobile device.
- Front desk – check in and out guests, add charges to accounts and update profiles, add, change or cancel reservations, send confirmation emails, email guest accounts.
- Sales – Sales associates can check room status while showing rooms to potential guests and group leaders…all without contacting the front desk! Real-time information is readily available with just a few taps.
- Housekeeping – Housekeeping associates can view and change room status information, mark as maid in room, mark as inspection requested in real time from anywhere in the hotel.
- Maintenance – View open maintenance orders, mark orders as fixed/completed, or create new maintenance orders.
- Security – Security can review arrivals and departures when letting guests access your property, or check the status of a guest who is using the pool or other hotel services.
Corporate Reporting Module
InnQuest Software’s Corporate Reporting Module is the ideal solution for management companies who operate more than one hotel.
iQ-CRM reduces costs and improves the management process by compiling guest history, travel agent commissions, and financial information from all of your properties into one centralized database.
With Crystal Reports, you can easily deliver rich, interactive content from virtually any data source, publish it to the Web in a variety of formats and integrate it with applications.
The Corporate Reporting Module provides management companies and multi-unit owners with these powerful features:
- Advanced Reporting
- Dayend Close Information
- Centralized Travel Agent Commissions
- Accounting Interface
The Import/Export Wizard allows you to interface your roomMaster data with a variety of accounting software packages, as well as extract data for importing into other programs.
Instead of hand-posting daily General Journal entries in your accounting software, why not let the Import/Export Wizard do it for you? Complete general journal transaction data, separated by day, can be exported to the following programs:
- M3 Accounting
- QuickBooks/QuickBooks Pro
- Peachtree Accounting
- MYOB Accounting
iQ-Messenger keeps you informed about your hotel’s performance from anywhere.
You can receive a daily update on your property’s forecast, occupancy and dayend close information on your cell phone, PDA, or computer via a text message or e-mail.
The iQ-Scan module allows your staff to scan driver’s licenses (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Malaysia and European Union) and passports from all countries.
The information is automatically transferred directly into roomMaster as well as optionally attaching the image/picture to the folio for identification security.
Image options include face and/or full ID image, and managers can designate the different security options. The scanner can be purchased with or without passport scanning and is only compatible with scanning software which uses a certified integration format.
- Driver’s License: Name, Address, Sex, Date of Birth, License Number, face and full ID image to be stored – six for each folio.
- Passport: Name, Date of Birth, Passport Number, Date of Issue and Date of Expiration, face and full ID image to be stored – two for each folio.
The iQ-Keylocks Interface will automatically send all of the necessary information to the key encoder and prompt clerks to insert keys into the encoder. This ensures a perfect key for every guest, every time.
Other powerful features include:
- Place up to three rooms on every key, allowing parents to have access to their children’s rooms on their own key.
- Automatically select additional authorizations on each key for other hotel facilities, such as sauna, pool, exercise room, or in-room safe.
- Quick single-use key encoding for maintenance or showing rooms.
- Seamlessly work with iQ-Point of Sale by swiping any guest key card for quick bill-to-room.
Please consult with your keylock vendor to confirm PMS interface capabilities for your model and equipment.