It’s been a frustrating few months for the hospitality industry. As the UK entered a lockdown in late 2020, there was very little indication of when the industry would be able to start trading again.
In February, the government finally unveiled their road map out of lockdown, giving hoteliers and industry professionals an idea of what to expect once restrictions ease. In fact, since the PM’s announcement, roomMaster Anywhere has seen a whopping 566% increase in guest bookings.
InnQuest knows that hoteliers need to be equipped with as many tools and resources as possible in order to bounce back quickly.
That’s exactly what we focus on.
Here’s what the InnQuest team has been up to during lockdown:
We’ve been busy investing
Over the last couple of years, we’ve been expanding our operations, team and investments into new technologies to better serve the industry.
Here’s a recap of what investments we have made:
– we’ve added several roles to our development team
– we’ve also invested in our support operation and staff. In fact, we have tripled our support staff to address the needs of our customers; and
– we’ve aligned our accounting systems to improve customer service and the ability to access and pay invoices easily.
Our development team is gearing you up for a quick recovery
Our development team has been hard at work on roomMaster Anywhere to ensure that our clients have the best tools at their disposal. We want to help you have a quick recovery and be ready to handle the increased volume of bookings expected through much of the spring and summer.
Here’s what we’ve been working on:
– Backend Performance Enhancements to increase performance.
– Additional functionality added to be able to display and booking by room type.
– A full booking chart overhaul to improve usability and increase efficiencies.
– Booking inquiry enhancement that includes mobile compatibility.
We have plenty more on the way, including:
– Brand new feature- Group Blocks!
– Housekeeping hub update, include mobile compatibility
– Mobile compatibility for arrivals, departures, check-in/check-out
– New channel manager from roomMaster Anywhere; Stayfull
– New accounting integration for QuickBooks and MYOB
– Auto Advance Deposit feature for all bookings.
We’re far from done!
Our development team will continue working hard to ensure your hotel PMS is optimised for peak performance, and enjoy a successful recovery post-lockdown.
Are you ready to welcome guests back?
Remember that InnQuest is here to help you every step of the way. If you need any assistance as you reopen, just reach out to your account manager.
You can also call us today on +44 (0) 33 0100 1090, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.