Make Payment and Update Profile Information
This is to access the secured area to make payments and update your profile information.
Please make sure to have the following information to identify yourself:
- InnQuest Customer ID
- Last 5-Characters of Registration Code
- ZIP/Postal Code of Property
The Client Forum is a free online support forum for InnQuest Software clients from all over the world. Answers to your questions are provided by other roomMaster users, as well as InnQuest staff.
The “Fixes in Progress” web-page outlines any reported/confirmed software issues that have been resolved in all updates of the software, as well as any new enhancements. Check here first before contacting support of an issue you are having.
Installing / Upgrading
Installing roomMaster for the first time
Make sure you are installing during regular support hours, since emergency/off-hours support is not available for installation issues.
roomMaster can be run stand-alone or by multiple users on a network.
- Follow the installation software’s prompts, selecting Next/Finish until the installation program is completed. If you’re running stand-alone, you’re finished! Otherwise, continue to the next step.
- You need to share the roomMaster program directory with full access to all users.
- Next, you need to create a roomMaster shortcut for each workstation.
Upgrading/Updating to a newer version of roomMaster
Please note these important considerations before upgrading roomMaster:
- Upgrades are going from one full version to another full version, such as from v16.56 to v17.00. Make sure you are eligible to upgrade. Contact your sales office if you have any questions about the eligibility.
- Updates are within the same major version number, such as from v16.01 to v16.56. You can obtain updates by going to Help > Check for Updates. You will download all updates from within the roomMaster software.
- Only upgrade/update during regular support hours, since emergency/off-hours support is not available for upgrade/update issues.
- Check your current version by going to Help > About roomMaster.
- Have all other users close roomMaster.
- Perform a backup by selecting File > Backup Files.
- Close any/all other InnQuest Software programs: EPI, iQ-Keylocks, iQ-WorldLink, iQ-Point of Sale.
- Finally, restart all other InnQuest Software programs: EPI, iQ-Keylocks, iQ-WorldLink.
Server Minimum Requirements
|Operating System||Windows Server 2016/2012|
Windows Small Business Server 2011
|Processor (CPU)||Refer to Microsoft requirements for selected operating system|
|Memory (RAM)||4 GB or greater|
|Hard Drive||2 drives REQUIRED. Recommended to have 2 physical drives rather than 2 partitions for speed and reliability|
|Backup Solution||Encrypted cloud storage recommended for secure, offsite backup of database|
|UPS (battery backup)||Capable of powering server hardware for at least 20 minutes|
|Anti-virus software||Corporate/small business edition virus software|
|Windows 8.1/10 Pro||Dedicated Windows 8.1/10 Pro may be used in place of server based operating system with the limited user (10) Sybase database license.|
Workstation Minimum Requirements
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8/8.1 Pro|
|Processor (CPU)||See Microsoft requirements for selected operating system|
|Memory (RAM)||2 GB or greater|
|Monitor||17″ flat panel (1024X768 or higher resolution) or larger|
Latest roomMaster software library and hardware drivers. Contact your sales office if you don’t have a valid maintenance and/or support agreement to use these programs.
End of Life Policy
All InnQuest Software products have a pre-determined commercial lifetime. In order to provide the highest quality products, meet security/PCI guidelines and support to our customers, each product is developed utilizing a product lifecycle methodology, which includes an End-of-Life (EOL) phase.
Once a product enters End of Life status, InnQuest Software will be unable to provide updates, fixes or service packs. Once a product enters End of Support status, InnQuest cannot provide any type of support or sell any add-on modules for that version of the software.
The current Maintenance and roomMaster products life cycle:
|Product||End of Support Date||End of Life Date|
|Version 17||Current Version||Current Version|
|Version 16||March 31, 2018||May 31, 2017|
|Version 15||January 31, 2016||December 31, 2015|
|Version 14||July 31, 2013||October 1, 2012|
|Version 13||July 31, 2012||October 1, 2011|
|Version 12||July 31, 2010||October 1, 2009|
|Version 11||December 31, 2009||December 31, 2008|
|Version 10 and prior||December 31, 2007||December 31, 2007|
|roomMaster.net||December 31, 2017||December 31, 2015|